Monday, September 15, 2008

Ramadan blessings…


The gracious month of Ramadan has started and it’s almost 2 weeks now. Alhamdulillah everything going smoothly without any problem from dawn until dusk. I’m so grateful to Allah for being able to spend a week with my family during the early of Ramadan. For me nothing can compare the feeling of fasting (sawm) with your love ones especially with your family…the feeling is unexplainable. I felt so blessed. But now I’m back in Taiping, Perak where I’m doing my practical and I just hate be in Taiping during Ramadan. I’m tired of going alone to hotel everyday for iftar (fast-breaking)…makes me feel bored and lonely. I just want to be with my family during Ramadan but what can I do, I have to be here. There are no excuses for me of not being here. Maybe with this kind of condition will teach me to be more independent and more matured and also enable me to learn the true spirit of Ramadan ….hopefully. Last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Muslims in the world have a blessed Ramadan and may you all find strength and guidance in your prayers and let us strengthen our faith during this gracious month of Ramadan…

No comments:

Post a Comment