Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friendship vs. Woman…


Once again the question is WHY? Why, why and why men have to fight each other just because of God’s creation called WOMAN? Why? Until this moment I still don’t get it…still don’t have the answer. Just imagine a person who we used to call friend turn to be our enemy just because a woman….doesn’t friendship means anything to him? Or maybe for him a woman is far more important than a friendship. I know even the best maintained friendships can end but why it has to end just because of a woman? For me it’s totally utterly absurd for a man to sacrifice his friendship for a woman. Oh God….please give me strength to face all this situations and please dear God help him to realize that friendship is far more valuable and important compare to a woman who he met just for a few days…I hope that this conflict can be resolved for this friendship to continue…

No comments:

Post a Comment