Monday, April 27, 2009

TAGGED...(?-?)



From: Nadzwan ucing
To: TaQim
Massage: This this THE FIRST TIME I've been tagged....feel kinda wired though!!

Award Rules :
1. Repost this badge or the pic above to inform u have been awarded.
2. Remember to state where it is came from (the sender).
3. You should tell 10 facts or hobbies about yourself.
4. You should choose 5 other bloggers (it's easier the one who follows you) and post their names in your blog
5. Dont forget to visit their blog and post a massage telling them that they've been tagged!!!

::About Me | Sobre Mi::
1. Thin...perhaps skinny...huhuhu
2. Not too short or not too tall...hmmm..
3. I adore cats...moew!
4. Talkative....sometime people said I talked to much...huhuhu
5. Not a sport person...
6. Love to spend lots of $$$$ whenever I go shopping....juz cant help it...sorry mom!
7. Forever and ever a Muslim...
8. Straight of course...
9. I'm about to work within this year....
10. I love fine dines....

::I'm honored to name these 5 chosen people to be awarded (The Most Wonderful Blog Award)::
1. Zarep (the tag inventor...I guess so!)
2. Alan (the food lover...)
3. Azizul (another food lover)
4. Mizi (shrink-to-be)
5. Saladin 15 (the philosopher)

1 comment: