Monday, January 18, 2010

Mr. Diarrhea of the Mouth aka Mouth Diarrhea



Finally... I got some spare times to voice out my thought...working life really tech me a lot about life though it’s only 2 months now....hmmm, I think I better stop being poetic about my life before you all getting sick of it and start saying my thoughts about the topic that I really want to talk about.

After 22 going 23 years living in this world, finally I’ve met the person who suits to be called Mr. MD, he is not Mr. Medical Doctor but he is and always be Mr. Mouth Diarrhea, don’t get me wrong it’s not that I like to name people but sometimes believe it or not certain situation demands you to do so...maybe some of you will said that I talk nonsense...but if you in my place right now then you will know what I meant....anyhow let me explain to you why I called this specific person as Mr. MD.

First, he is a person who thinks no one is better or knowledge wise rather than himself; he likes to pretend like he knows everything and what others said are rubbish but the truth is most of what he said is utterly BULLSHIT and in relevant! Sorry if some of you felt what I said towards him is inappropriate but that is the truth...even so it’s still far from what makes me called him Mr. MD...the main reason is he likes to nag people like a crazy old lady...sometimes he nags all day long for no reasons what so ever...it’s just that he makes it as his pleasure to irritate other people with his words....I think he will never ever going to stop nagging to the point even when he sees our ears bleed.....and what’s more he like to yell and curse his subordinate....yes he is a superior but that doesn’t give him a damn right to yell and curse others...in what year do he think he lives in? 1957?? Daaa...its 2010 now, For God sake...can’t he shows some respect!! we are not animals....we are human being that deserve to be respect and to be treated accordingly.

If he thinks himself so ‘intellectual’ and ‘competent’ like he always said... why don’t he acts and be like one rather than torturing other with all the nasty words coming out from his mouth like a shooting diarrhea...even though I’m not one of his subordinates and thank God for that...I just cant stand seeing him nagging around and degraded other which is all my friends. I don’t think he knows the consequences of what he had done will make people around him loathes him to death...I really hope and do pray that sooner or later he will change his irritating attitude for his own good...

1 comment: